Inside the church is the Babington Monument, which dates from 1538. This canopy was intended to be for the Babington family burial vault.
Two of the supporting columns.
Around the capitals are babes in tuns, a visual pun on the family name.
There are about 200 figures such as these on the monument.
Between the east pillars is a representation of the Last Judgement, with God at the top centre, the saved ascending to heaven on the left, and the damned being drawn into the jaws of hell on the right.