9 July 2021

Pebble left by #NTUROCK, Nottingham

I love finding these things, and it's particularly pleasurable to do so during the insane times we live in. This lovely rock (or pebble) is very different to the one I found in Ashford, Kent, which I now think had been left by truckers from the Preston area. Although I now live in the Manchester area, my partner and I (for personal reasons) frequently return to Nottingham, where I was born and lived (on and off) for many years. This pebble I found between the paws of the left lion at the Council House (or right lion if looking at it from the Council House perspective). It says 'hang in there', and on the reverse is says 'Post a pic using #nturock and rehide me.' As a Nottingham born guy, should I hide it in Nottingham, or as a reluctant Mancunian, should I release it there? (My Twitter account is impossibly compromised).

No comments: