St George's Church, Kelmscott.
Buried in the graveyard are William Morris (1834–1896) and his wife Jane Morris (1839–1914). Morris's friend Philip Webb designed the simple but attractive tombstone, although this side is barely legible now due to weathering.
Also buried here are their two daughters, May (1862–1938) and Jane Alice (1861–1935). May edited her father's Collected Works.
Only their initials 'JAM' and 'MM' appear on these stones.